At Deborah Gregg Interiors, we educate Sellers to understand Buyers expectations.
The Real Estate market today is more competitive than ever before. Home buyers are savvy, and with popular TV home design shows, expectations have skyrocketed. We craft a "FEEL HOME" environment specifically geared toward home buyers, knowing that emotion is attached tightly with home buying decision making. If you are a Realtor, then you already know this to be true.
Whether you need a little guidance, some hands-on assistance or an entire makeover, we will personalize a plan that works for you and your budget. We work with Realtors, Homeowners, Investors, and Builders and offer a wide variety of services for occupied and vacant homes. Call us to schedule an in-person consult or to ask questions, 954-801-0039.
How does this work?
If you are a REALTOR looking to discuss our DGI Realtor Partner® Program, click here.
If you are a HOME SELLER, you are one step ahead of the game because you already know that your biggest investment is your home and you want to leverage the sale of it well. That said, you are not the best person suited to prepare it for sale. Why? One reason is that you are not able to see your home objectively to prepare it to appeal to the greatest number of buyers. We have tried and tested knowledge of what buyers look for and can guide you to making the best return on investment improvements. To read about the value of staging, click here.
You only have one chance to make a great first impression. MAKE IT EXCEPTIONAL!
It only takes 5 SECONDS for a buyer to decide if they want to buy your home. We touch upon emotional connection points right from the moment the door opens.
1. You'll make more money. According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR)*, the average staging investment is between 1-3% of a home’s asking price but generates returns of 8-10%.
2. Your listing will sell faster. An NAR survey* found the longer a home stays on the market, the further below list price it drops.
3. Staging is cheaper than a price reduction. NAR* reported the average price reduction is 10-20% of the list price. Example: $250K list price = $25k-$50K reduction vs. $195-$5K to stage a home.
4. Staging is one of the top 5 home improvement projects recommended by Realtors. According to HomeGain’s survey of 500 realtors**, the top five nationwide home improvements that real estate professionals recommend to home sellers, based on average cost and return on investment (ROI) to sellers, are: #1 De-cluttering (part of our staging services) and #5 Staging.
5. Your listing will stand out online versus the competition to get more foot traffic to your home. According to a NAR* profile of buyers, over 90% of buyers are searching for homes online first before deciding to drive out for a visit. Have great photos that stand out! By including photos with a “WOW” factor your online listing will result in a greater number of realtors and buyers walking through your door.
6. Your home’s first impression needs to be a strong one in this buyer’s market. Typically potential buyers form an opinion about a potential home within 8-90 seconds of viewing a home. So you have less than a minute and a half to make a favorable first impression in a buyer’s market.
7. Only 10% of home buyers can visualize the potential of a home. Many potential home buyers can’t seem to get past the “little things” like a paint color, décor, repairs, awkward room layouts, clutter… Watch HGTV or ask your realtor to learn how often this happens.
8. Home buyers want a home that is “move-in ready”. Don’t let your house get passed by because your home was not in the best shape possible. Most home buyers don’t want to spend the time and money to fix up a new home.
9. Objectively present your home to appeal to the greatest number of potential buyers. It is challenging as a home owner to view your house objectively. A professional can see the property as a product versus a home. Staging your home neutralizes personal belongings and showcases a home’s unique selling points in a way that would appeal to the most buyers.
10. Staging makes selling your home easier on you. Selling a home is stressful! Contact us to learn the most important enhancements you can make that are within your budget to sell your home faster and for top dollar! You can make the changes or we can help you!
Call us at 954-801-0039 to schedule your staging consultation today.